The University of Oslo together with Cass Business School and Frank Bold organise the “Non-Financial Reporting for a Circular Economy” conference on September 19 at the Norway House in Brussels.
The conference will look into the potential of the EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive to improve corporate governance and foster the shift towards a sustainable global economy. European academics, businesses, civil society experts and regulators will be brought together to identify and highlight the best practices on the legislative, business and investor levels.
- Pavan Sukhdev, Founder-CEO of GIST and former head of UNEP’s Green Economy Initiative (Keynote)
- Richard Howitt, CEO of the International Integrated Reporting Council (Keynote)
- Zsofia Kerecsen, Policy Officer, DG Justice, European Commission
- Heidi Hautala, MEP, Greens/EFA
- Antoine Begasse, Policy Officer, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Jo Iwasaki, Head of Corporate Governance at ACCA
- Martin Rich, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Future-Fit Business
- Ladislas Smia, Co-head of Responsible Investment Research, MIROVA – Responsible Investing
- Cora Olsen, Global Lead TBL Reporting at NovoNordisk
- Niny Borges, Head of Legal, New Energy Solutions and Chief Counsel Sustainability Statoil
- Lise Bergan, Corporate Affairs Director at Cermaq
- Jennifer Law, Vice President at BlackRock – Investment Stewardship
- Eleni Choidas, European Policy Officer at ShareAction
- Harald Francke Lund, Senior Advisor at CICERO – Center for International Climate Research
- The event will feature research presentations by Stuart Cooper, University of Bristol (Keynote); Katarzyna Chalaczkiewicz-Ladna, University of Glasgow; Koen van Bommel, VU Amsterdam; Georgina Tsagas, University of Bristol; Amanda Sonnerfeldt, Lund University; Jukka Mähönen, Beate Sjåfjell and Eli Rudshagen from University of Oslo.
The event is free of charge but registration is required: https://nettskjema.uio.no/answer/85216.html