FRAG is happy to present a series of educational videos dedicated to the First set of draft ESRS, which were released to the European Commission in November 2022. This series is composed of 20 videos:
- the “Glimpses” will give you an overview of the standards and
- the “Educational sessions” will cover the draft standards in more details.
Whether you want a brief introduction to the draft standards or a longer explanation, take a dive into this first set of draft ESRS accompanied by our experts!
Click here to watch the videos.
EFRAG has created a series of educational videos to provide interested stakeholders with a better understanding of the draft standards.
This series is composed of 20 videos presented by the EFRAG sustainability reporting TEG members and Secretariat:
- Draft ESRS 1 General requirements presented by Chiara Del Prete, EFRAG SR TEG Chairwoman
- Draft ESRS 2 General disclosures presented by Gemma Sanchez Danes, EFRAG Central PMO lead
- Draft ESRS E1 Climate change presented by Eric Duvaud, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS E2 Pollution presented by Andrea Giannini, EFRAG SR Central Secretariat
- Draft ESRS E3 Water and marine resources, E5 Resource use and circular economy presented by Julie Mary, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS E4 Biodiversity and ecosystems presented by Philippe Diaz, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS S1 Own workforce presented by Sigurt Vitols, EFRAG SR TEG Acting Vice-Chair
- Draft ESRS S2 Workers in the value chain, S3 Affected communities, S4 Consumers and end-users presented by Joanne Houston, EFRAG SR TEG member
- Draft ESRS G1 Business conduct presented by Fredré Ferreira, EFRAG Senior Technical Manager