Reporting 3.0, a global public good platform leveraging economic system transformation via the fulcrum of disclosure, announces an exciting speaker line-up and program for the 5th International Reporting 3.0 Conference hosted at KPMG in Amsterdam on 12-13 June 2018.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Howitt, CEO, International Integrated Reporting Council
- Lois Guthrie, Director, Redefining Value, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Frank Blasio, Director of Thought Leadership, Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism
- Tjeerd Krumpelman, Head of Business Advisory, Reporting & Stakeholder Management, ABN AMRO
- Shari Littan, Editor, Thomson Reuters
- Daniel Christian Wahl, Author, Designing Regenerative Cultures
- Bastian Buck, Director Sustainability Reporting Standards, Global Reporting Initiative
“I look forward to participating in the Reporting 3.0 Conference,” says Richard Howitt, CEO of the International Integrated Reporting Council. “Our beliefs are very much aligned in the need to harness reporting to achieve much needed change in our global economic system. We have seen brilliant strides over the last few years towards integrated reporting. However, there is still much work to be done to embed multicapital thinking into the heart of our markets, which includes exploring new ideas around the carrying capacities of those capitals. This conference provides a great opportunity to share developments in this thinking.”
The Conference will feature the release of the final two Blueprint Reports: the Accounting Blueprint and New Business Models Blueprint (following in the footsteps of the release at last year’s Conference of the Reporting Blueprint and Data Blueprint). As well, Reporting 3.0 will release a fifth Synthesis Blueprint that distills all four Blueprints. The Conference will also include a Status Update on the Global Thresholds & Allocations Council, and preliminary results of pilot projects in the Beta Testing Program.
Reporting 3.0 is continuing to add more speakers and sponsors, so please visit the Conference Website regularly. Current sponsors include ABN AMRO, KPMG, WeSustain, Convet.it, and 3BL Media. Sustainability-Reports.Com is mediapartner.